Two weeks til Diablo III. Oh boy oh boy oh boy
1: Picture of yourself
2: A description of my self-esteem
3: My favorite book
4: Biggest Turn Offs
5: Biggest Turn Ons
6: Most famous person you've met
7: What I want to be when I'm older
8: My relationship(s) with my sibling(s)
9: Relationship status?
10: What I did yesterday
11: What I'm doing today
12: What I'm doing tomorrow
13: Most embarrassing moment
14: Description of who I like
15: Biggest insecurities?
16: Something I wish I could change about myself
17: I'll love you if...
18: Something I'm really good at
19: Something I'm really bad at
20: What I wish for at 11:11
21: A reason I've lied to a friend
22: Favorite Movie
23: Something that has made you mad recently
24: A random fact about yourself
25: Question of your choice
fuckyeahridiculousanimelines: me too Japan you’re pretty great.
I found two cans of pina colada mix in the groceries Mom and Dad brought home. My Brain: “Brace yourself.”
Elderly Woman Who Locked Abusive Cop in Basement... →
hipsterlibertarian: An elderly woman got the last word after locking a police officer in her basement, and later suing the police. Venus Green, who was 87 when she was handcuffed, roughed up and injured by police, will receive $95,000 as part of a settlement with Baltimore City. The city chose to settle the case instead of taking a chance in front of a jury. In July 2009, Green’s grandson,...
lacebandage: nilecrocodile replied to your post: oh no tumblr user communismkills is on my dash OH… wow who gave ayn rand a tumblr super conservatives that aren’t christian I just don’t understand????? It’s like you don’t even have an excuse???? Holy fuck. I checked this person out of morbid curiosity. YOU WERE RIGHT. It’s like the fucking Mirror-Mirror version of Social Justice...
Sebastian’s always like this after a bath. Sometimes I just can’t even.
CISPA Passes in House →
U.S. House of Representatives confirmed for internet illiteracy. Let’s hope Obama holds true to his promise to veto this piece of shit once it passes in the Senate.
God, these people have the biggest fucking stiffy for trivia. An actual question in the astronomy test pool: “The Greek philosopher who proposed that the universe was made from fire was _____.”
Holy fuck, Donald Trump →
Are you being serious?
Exothermic USUK Chemistry.: @Faizy & Stephy (and... →
kyles-hetalian-test-tubicles: @Faizy & Stephy (and BrazilianMafioso) Thank you for the kind messages you’ve sent me this week. My iPhone won’t allow me to respond to them personally at the moment, so I apologize for that. I am technically done with my time in college, but whether or not I graduate is currently up in the air… Kyle is sick nooooo Feel better, Kyle. :<
These people are really fortunate that this school chooses to hold course evaluations at the worst conceivable time so as nobody has the time to spare to put any real effort into them, if we even have time to fill them out at all.
Heath Shuler Supports CISPA →
WELP, TIME FOR MORE ANGRY E-MAILS
A truly awful instructor schedules an exam not even a week before the class is set to take the final.
Patchwork: Master of Romance
Patchwork: Asdfghjkl HOLY BUTTS THIS COLD SNAP
Kyle: I would shroud you with warmth if I weren't so busy finishing the advanced inorganic chem exam & homeworks.
Patchwork: More butts. >:I
Kyle: I don't know if you'd want my butt that badly, seeing that it's my only one.
Patchwork: Well, I was saying the homework was butts. Though, yes, your butt would be preferable. :P
Kyle: If my homework was a butt, I wouldn't want to know what effect my pencil has on it. :I
Reblog if you think your voice is unattractive. →
the-absolute-funniest-posts: Whenever l hear myself on videos or whatever I’m like: This is a cool blog to follow JUST STRAIGHT TO PRINT, NO EDITING NECESSARY, OH GOD NO
Blizzard nerfed my zombie dogs; they have significantly less health than they did in earlier versions. Not that they didn’t need a nerf but still >:I
What’s the best thing about using soapstone instead of ice to cool your drinks? Your drinks are always ON THE ROCKS, HEH HEH HEH (seriously I hate every fucking person who makes this joke).
Doug: *giddily flailing about the room*
Jaxn: ...what did you find?
Doug: DIABLO THREE FREE BETA TEST!!!
Jaxn: Oh. Cool.
Doug: LITERALLY. MY DICK. FLEW OFF -- FLEW AROUND THE WORLD -- BACK TO ME -- WENT UP MY ASS, OUT MY MOUTH. AND THEN REATTACHED.
US: CISPA goes to vote next Monday: We need to... →
cultureofresistance: via @TyphonMind We need to start hitting our Reps in Congress directly. http://www.contactingthecongress.org/ Other lines of Action: Superdopamine: TIME TO MIGRATE FROM FACEBOOK. Permanently Delete Facebook lordxakio: Due to popular demand – I’m closing my FB posters (PSD included) If you dont like Google+ check out https://diasp.org/ ACLU: Tell Congress: No Cyber...
Study Time Blues
Chemistry exams in this school aren’t so much a test of your knowledge as they are a game of Russian Roulette, where all of the chambers are loaded and your only shot at survival is if the gun misfires when you pull the trigger. My reasoning is as follows: Schmeltzer expects you to know the deep and intrinsic details of every chapter he’s declaring to “test” you on, but...
madame thursday: Can we please be over... →
ameliadoesaninternet: knightofarboria: madamethursday: Y’all do realize that part of what makes him photogenic is that he meets Eurocentric, white supremacist, ableist, cissexist, heterocentric, binaryist ideals of male attractiveness, right? I get that beauty isn’t objective and it definitely is about who and what is being seen and in what context,… This post just made Tumblr roll its...
madame thursday: Can we please be over... →
madamethursday: Y’all do realize that part of what makes him photogenic is that he meets Eurocentric, white supremacist, ableist, cissexist, heterocentric, binaryist ideals of male attractiveness, right? I get that beauty isn’t objective and it definitely is about who and what is being seen and in what context,… This post just made Tumblr roll its collective eyes. Jesus Christ.
duggarnaut replied to your post: Why do people watch Big Bang Theory and like it? … I like it. I enjoy the humor portrayed and the jokes that are made and like that I would make with my friends, very science and math based. They aren’t 100% accurate, but it is no worse than any other television show out currently, prolly even better Math and science in a show are all well and good when...
Why do people watch Big Bang Theory and like it? Everyone on that show is a living, breathing, overplayed stereotype, and the “jokes” aren’t jokes in any sense of the word. I just don’t get it.
Who will animate you? You're being adapted to an... →
lacebandage: amasmalyn: dragonswordgirl: magicalsakura: By Studio Deen, a 3000 episode hentai anime about Sakura’s crossdressing adventures. I can’t even say at least it’s not Deen… By Zexcs, a 22 episode horror anime about Stacey’s fetishes. All the yaoi… By Gainax, a 3000 episode action anime about Natalie’s brain. perfect By J.C. Staff, a 48 episode super sentai anime about...
kyles-hetalian-test-tubicles liked your post: Chem Lab Haiku It’s that much more meaningful when a chemist likes it. :3
Let's get weird
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Go on, make my evening.
abrens started following you Sup.
Now the title’s appropriate.